Every Star Ain't North Waist Pack
A waist pack is the ultimate bag for people on the go. And this waist bag has everything—the right size, a small inside pocket, and adjustable straps—to become your favorite fashion item if you're going to a festival, getting ready for a vacation, or just like to keep your hands free.
It's my visual expression of Juneteenth, Black Independence Day. The title is a rumination on the fact that during the period of enslavement, freedom wasn’t always a place. And every self-liberating person didn't always go North. Some went to Mexico. Some went to Florida and joined with the Seminole Nation in resistance to European aggression.
Many enslaved people were free within their souls. In fact, the desire to act on self-liberation, came from an inner knowing of freedom. I’m hoping when you wear this you will internalize that you are your own North Star. You can still do what is necessary to survive while allowing your mind and soul to be free.
• 100% polyester
• Fabric weight: 9.91 oz/yd² (336 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 6.5″ (16 cm) in height, 13″ (33 cm) in width, and 2¾″ (7 cm) in diameter
• Water-resistant material
• Top zipper with 2 sliders
• Small, customizable inner pocket without zipper
• Silky lining, piped inside hems
• 1¼″ (2.54 cm) wide adjustable straps with plastic strap regulators
• Blank product components sourced from China
|Fanny Pack circumference (inches)||27 ⅝-37 ¾||35 ⅜-52 ⅜|