High John, Hey! Waist Pack
Waist pack is great for people on the go. And this waist bag has everything—the right size, a small inside pocket, and adjustable straps—to become your bag if you're going to a festival, getting ready for a vacation, or just to keep your hands free.
The lovely flowers on this are the plants what feed that good High John De Conquer’s root. Set against a blue background about 3 shades darker than haint blue, I hope this blazer offers you support. Some say John was a Congolese prince. Some say him marry Eulalie the Devil’s daughter. Some say him ride that giant crow name Old Familiar. Some say, Them Ones Them could not enslave him. All say him a conjure man, a root man and trickster. I hope it connects you to that magic. I hope it brings you all the success and good fortune you deserve.
• 100% polyester
• Fabric weight: 9.91 oz/yd² (336 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 6.5″ (16 cm) in height, 13″ (33 cm) in width, and 2¾″ (7 cm) in diameter
• Water-resistant material
• Top zipper with 2 sliders
• Small, customizable inner pocket without zipper
• Silky lining, piped inside hems
• 1¼″ (2.54 cm) wide adjustable straps with plastic strap regulators
• Blank product components sourced from China
|Fanny Pack circumference (inches)||27 ⅝-37 ¾||35 ⅜-52 ⅜|