Carnival Butterfly Baby Padded Sports Bra
I love Carnival and/or Mardi Gras. That one last farewell to the flesh in which the days and nights are filled with all the things that make life living: dancing, good food, good friends, and good drink. Be ready to dance in the streets. Carnival Butterfly Baby draws on the colorful, over the top pageantry, of the Caribbean.
When I designed this pattern, I was remembering marching in the streets to loud Calypso music or dancing to the magical iron of the steel pan. In my remembrances I see beautiful Brown skin gals beaded, baubled and bedazzling. Ready to see and be seen. Inside out out, this comfy bra has a soft moisture-wicking fabric, extra materials in shoulder straps, and removable padding for maximum support.
These are diaspora designs lovingly made by your Iya C for everyone as part of an effort to celebrate new Black aesthetics.
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Sports mesh lining: 92% polyester, 8% spandex
• Padding: 100% polyurethane perforated foam and 100% polyester moisture-wicking fabric
• Scoop neckline and racerback
• Flat seams and bias binding that eliminate rubbing
• Support material in shoulder straps and a wide elastic under breasts
• Best for A–C cups
• Mesh lining with slits for removable pads
• Removable pads included
• Four-way stretch material that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
|Chest (inches)||33 ⅛||34 ⅝||36 ¼||39 ⅜||42 ½||45 ⅝|
|Waist (inches)||25 ¼||26 ¾||28 ⅜||31 ½||34 ⅝||37 ¾|