Carry the spirit of Carnival with you through the year. Be ready to dance in the streets. Carnival Butterfly Bead Baby draws on the colorful, over the top pagentry, of the Caribbean.
When I designed this pattern, I was remembering marching in the streets to loud Calypso music or dancing to the magical iron of the steel pan. In my remembrances I see beautiful Brown skin gals beaded, baubled and bedazzling. Ready to see and be seen.
These are diaspora designs lovingly made by your Iya C for everyone as part of an effort to celebrate new Black aesthetics. Wear them to work out, in the gym or on the dancefloor.
(The sizing for these shorts is based on "men's" sizing. So take that into consideration when you choose yours.)
• 96% polyester, 4% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 2%)
• Fabric weight: 5 oz/yd² (169.5 g/m²)
• Four-way stretch water-repellent microfiber fabric
• 6.5″ inseam
• Elastic waistband with a flat white drawstring
• Mesh side pockets
• Blank product components in Mexico sourced from China and Mexico
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Lithuania
|Waist (inches)||29 ⅞||31 ½||33 ⅛||36 ¼||39 ⅜||42 ½||45 ⅝|
|Hips (inches)||37||38 ⅝||40 ⅛||43 ¼||46 ½||49 ⅝||52 ¾|