High John, Hey! Shorts
Sports outfits can be a lot of hassle, but with these long shorts there's no need for that. Just throw on a pair and do what you need to get done. Some say John was a Congolese prince. Some say him marry Eulalie the Devil’s daughter. Some say him ride that giant crow name Old Familiar. Some say, Them Ones Them could not enslave him. All say him a conjure man, a root man and trickster. The lovely flowers on these shorts are the plants what feed that good High John De Conquer’s root. Set against a blue background about 3 shades darker than haint blue, I hope these shorts makes you that root. I hope it connects you to that magic. I hope it brings you all the success and good fortune you deserve.
(The sizing on this chart is "men's" so, please take that into consideration.
• 96% polyester, 4% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 2%)
• Fabric weight: 5 oz/yd² (169.5 g/m²)
• Four-way stretch water-repellent microfiber fabric
• 6.5″ inseam
• Elastic waistband with a flat white drawstring
• Mesh side pockets
• Blank product components in Mexico sourced from China and Mexico
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Lithuania
|Waist (inches)||29 ⅞||31 ½||33 ⅛||36 ¼||39 ⅜||42 ½||45 ⅝|
|Hips (inches)||37||38 ⅝||40 ⅛||43 ¼||46 ½||49 ⅝||52 ¾|