Need to get up early and roll out to the Farmer's Market or a coffee date with that one friend who rises with the dawn? No worries. This gaiter can be almost anything you want it to be.
Reconnect to your roots and our traditional place in the business world. This design began as a meditation on our magnificent basket weaving history, the magic of the marketplace, and the important role of women. African descended women have a divine energy connection to commerce through the Yoruba Orisha Oya who is the owner of the marketplace. Commerce was originally the province of women.
This neck gaiter is a versatile accessory that can be used as a face covering, headband, bandana, wristband, and neck warmer. So pitti pat out the door with nary a worry and ready to take care of all your business.
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
• Fabric weight: 6.19 oz/yd² (210 g/m²)
• Breathable fabric
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Washable and reusable
• One size
• Printed on one side, reverse side is left blank
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from the US or China
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Lithuania